Shorlink is a professional maritime business consultancy specialising in safety management systems, training, hazard identification and risk analysis worldwide!
Commercial and Recreational Vessels as well as Maritime Businesses
Our maritime division is focused on ensuring safety and compliance in four key areas…
Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Hazard identification
- Risk assessment
- SMS Digital Access 24/7
- Onboard Safety Training
- Practical Vessel Handling
- Practical Flares & Fire Extinguisher Training
- Commercial Vessel Inductions and Onboard Training
- Use of Inflatable Life Rafts (ILR) Training
Ongoing Management Services Plan
- Management Service ensuring Safety Management System compliant, supported and updated. Including but not limited to Annual Reviews, Update Requirements, Training and Maritime Consultancy.
- Business management consultancy
- Incidence consultancy and penalty minimisation (see Case Studies)
Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Development of organisation specific OHSMS
- Management and Implementation of OHSMS
The company’s focus is on ensuring safety for vessels, all persons onboard, infrastructure and the environment.
In Australia ALL domestic commercial vessels must have an SMS that complies with the Marine Order 504 (MO504) or the ISM code.
See our full range of maritime services here Services
SMS Manuals | Hazard Identification | Risk Analysis
Strategic Planning | Quality Systems | Continuity Planning
Our primary function is to help you achieve success in maritime be it in the business end or with vessels so consider our capabilities and how we can help you.
- SMS Development
- SMS Management
- SMS Digital Access 24/7 via App for Company and Crew
- Emergency Response Training
- Emergency Response Training Management
- Operational evaluation, assessment, modification & optimisation
- Process evaluation, assessment, modification & optimisation
Contact Shorlink now to see how we can help you with your marine business, vessel or proposed purchase of a vessel or business.
If your operating in or considering entering any of the following industry sectors contact Shorlink for professional advice and assistance!
So why should you use Shorlink?
Maybe you shouldn’t but…
…consider these benefits:
- specialist maritime knowledge
- extensive regulatory knowledge
- experienced business developers
- management professionals
- specialised time/budget management
- engaged for job specific tasks/projects
- no need to employ extra staff for short term projects
- no training new staff
- no unnecessary ongoing costs
These are just a few of the benefits you get when you engage Shorlink to provide solutions and innovation for your maritime business or project!