It is fantastic being on the water, however…….
- .. have you ever dealt with an emergency?
- .. does your family, friends or crew know what do in an accident?
- .. do you know how to confidently navigate in a Marina?
- .. have you ever let of an actual flare?
- .. do you know which fire extinguisher to use on what fire, or how to use it?
- .. has it been some time since you last went on the water, you want to build back that confidence?
With over 40 years experience in the Marine Industry, we are specialists in delivering training courses that meet the needs of our clients. We understand that a classroom or online course, does not provide the necessary education nor experience in your own vessel with your own requirements.
Therefore, here at Shorlink, we offer very unique training courses.
Our courses are conducted on YOUR vessel, with your family/friends/crew and most importantly with your experience, knowledge and requirements. WE DO NOT HAVE A ONE SIZE FITS ALL COURSE!
Sadly, we see more and more often in the marine culture, people not able to handle or work a flare. Similarly, a fire extinguisher is NOT a one type fits all. Therefore, we are very proud to offer our Practical Flare and Fire Extinguisher Training Course – where ALL participants will set off an ‘actual’ flares and put out ‘actual’ fires in our special fire training unit.
Training makes the difference between a successful outcome and a disaster!
Our aim and focus is to not only to ensure your crew are able to handle emergencies but handle them efficiently and effectively.