Shorlink’s purpose is…
“To improve maritime safety by delivering the highest-level safety management and emergency response training services possible!”
We don’t just give you a manual, we provide an ‘entire’ Safety Management System which includes:
- A detailed onboard hazard identification and consultation with crew to identify existing and potential hazards/risks;
- A comprehensive SMS Manual that complies with all relevant legislative requirements including MO 504, ISM Code and WHS;
- An advanced Risk Register that complies with AS/NZS 4360;
- Operational procedures;
- Emergency procedures;
- All forms required for the SMS;
- Where required a Sewage Management Plan; and
- A complete induction into the system and how to use it!
Our objective is to make you compliant AND keep you that way!
Our focus is to not only tick the legislative box but to make sure your SMS (Safety Management System) is defendable in the event of an incident.