Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
At Shorlink, we approach Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) with a systematic yet individual approach to the development and management of the health and safety risks within your organisation.
Having a health OHSMS improves safety performance and compliance to legislation and standards.
We provide our OHSMS services to the following business’ but not limited to:
Tour Operators – both on land and/or sea
All of our services start with complete assessment of your current OHSMS and business if applicable, vessel/s, requirements and budget.
What’s the cost?
As each OHSMS is individual to each business, prices do vary based on your specific requirements.
Why should I trust Shorlink with my safety?
The Man at the helm of our business is…..
- Craftsman Boatbuilder & Shipwright + Trade Qualified Shipbuilder. We know boat design & construction!
- Over 45 years as an owner, operator, and manager of commercial vessels. We know about operating vessels!
- Maritime Safety Management specialist
- Formerly an Internationally recognised Marine & Shipwright Surveyor
- Fully trained in the International Safety Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and Pollution Prevention
- Fully Qualified in Work, Health and Safety