Course: Commercial Vessel Inductions and Onboard Training
Course ID: CVI-001
Minimum age requirement: No Restriction
Course Duration : 1 Full Day (approximately 8 hours)
Are you confident your crew are properly inducted and have appropriate emergency response training?
Our vessel inductions are delivered face to face with your crew onboard the vessel they are actually working on, and include:
- The vessel specific SMS
- Vessel layout
- Specific hazards
- Fuel and air shut offs….. and much more!
Emergency response training is also delivered face to face and is an interactive session comprising of theory and hands-on practical drills which include:
- Fire in different areas of the vessel
- Person Overboard
- Collision… and other potential emergency situations
Our onboard vessel inductions and emergency response training is designed to meet AMSA requirements but most of all, to ensure your crew have the knowledge and basic skill to deal with onboard emergencies.
On completion of the Commercial Vessel Inductions and Onboard Training you will receive:
- A copy of all signed Training Documentation acknowledging their attendance from the crew
- Acknowledgement that the training has been completed to meet AMSA requirements
What’s the cost?
Cost is to be advised upon application. The pricing is dependent upon size of vessel and participants.
Many clients also include the Practical Vessel Handling Course and/or request a more detailed training session. We offer 5% discount when two or more courses are booked at same time.
Other courses available include Practical Flares & Fire Extinguisher Training where participants set off an ‘actual’ flare and also extinguish an ‘actual’ fire. Our Vessel Handling Course is imperative for maneuvering, berthing and handling your vessel under all situations and experience.
Are you a member of a Marine Club?
We have conducted courses for Marine Clubs all over Australia specific to their requirements.
We welcome your enquiry and offer Group Discounts. Please either email or call on 07 4242 1412.
Why should I trust Shorlink with my safety?
Here’s a few good reasons…
- Craftsman Boatbuilder & Shipwright + Trade Qualified Shipbuilder. We know boat design & construction!
- Over 45 years as an owner, operator, and manager of commercial vessels. We know about operating vessels!
- Maritime Safety Management specialist
- Formerly an Internationally recognised Marine & Shipwright Surveyor
- Fully trained in the International Safety Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and Pollution Prevention
To book or enquire regarding a Course, please contact Shorlink by clicking here…
The life you save may be yours, a friend or your own family!